Repository migration

mrt1nz
Administrator
Dear IPF developers,

I'm currently migrating IPF from the Subversion repository on gforge to
a Git repository on github.com. Please do not make any commits to the
old IPF repository any more. Further commits must go to the github
repository when the migration is finished. Hope to have the migration
finished and documented by mid of next week (4th Aug). I'll describe all
the details regarding repository location, migration etc. in a separate
message.

Thanks,
Martin

--
Martin Krasser

Blog: http://krasserm.blogspot.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/mrt1nz

Re: Repository migration

mrt1nz
Administrator
Hi All,

The migration of the IPF repository from gforge.openehealth.org to http://github.com/krasserm/ipf is now finished. It includes the full history of the IPF trunk but doesn't include any existing branches or tags. If you need access to existing branches or tags use those in the Subversion repository on gforge.openehealth.org. The Subversion trunk is now discontinued. Any further commits will go to github.

- If you're new to git I can highly recommend the Pro Git book, available online at http://progit.org/book/
- You can even use git on Windows: http://code.google.com/p/msysgit/
- If you're working behind a firewall you should use one of the following repository URLs:
  * if you're a committer: https://<username>@github.com/krasserm/ipf.git where username must be replaced with your github username
  * for all other users: http://github.com/krasserm/ipf.git
- If you're working behind a proxy, you'll need to
  * set the http_proxy environment variable when working with the http URL
  * set the https_proxy environment variable when working with the https URL
- If you're working with Git for Windows and you're using the https URL add http.sslVerify=false to the global config:
  * git config --global http.sslVerify false

As soon as more detailed documentation in the IPF Wiki is available you'll be notified.

Enjoy (g)it,
Martin