New development branches

mrt1nz
Administrator
IPF developers,

>From now on IPF 1.7 development continues on the ipf-1.7 branch.

http://gforge.openehealth.org/svn/ipf/branches/ipf-1.7/

Please change your local working copies acordingly. Until the IPF 1.7 and 2.0 releases (planned for September) the main development branch is the 1.7 branch i.e. new features are developed there and are merged to the 2.0 trunk later. After IPF 1.7 and 2.0 releases main development is done on the trunk and features that we want to support in IPF 1.x to will be merged to the 1.x branch(es).

On the trunk we now start IPF 2.0 development:

- First step is to merge in the changes from the experimental IPF 2.0 branch (I'll start next week with that).
- Second step is to upgrade all IPF components to the latest Camel milestone/snapshot
- Third step is to make the project restructuring mentioned in a previous post
- Fourth step is to upgrade to the final Camel 2.0.0 release
- ...

Cheers,
Martin