Important note on the upcoming IPF 2.1.0 release

Important note on the upcoming IPF 2.1.0 release

Martin Krasser-2
Dear IPF users,

Within the next hours, we will release version 2.1.0 of IPF with with
many new features, mainly in the IHE context. Development of IPF so far
was a fantastic work of the IPF core team and all its contributors from
the open source community. We've gained broad acceptance and excellent
feedback with IPF and have deployments in more than 10 commercial
projects. This is a huge success. Thanks again to all who contributed.

Today I have to officially announce that IPF 2.1.0 is the last open
source release of IPF. This is based on a decision, made by ICW, to
offer a commercial eHealth Integration Platform. Future versions of IPF
will be released under a commercial license. An official statement of
ICW is about to follow.

Best regards,
Martin

Re: Important note on the upcoming IPF 2.1.0 release

mrt1nz
Administrator
My last announcement caused a bit confusion, so let me clarify it: the
message was written on 04/01, so it's nothing more than a joke :) IPF
will continue to stay open source under ASL2.

Cheers,
Martin

--
Martin Krasser