IPF 2.1-m2 has been released. The major additions since 2.0.0 release:
Changes since 2.0.0
· BidiMappingServiceConfigurer for non-OSGi environments
· Preliminary support for PIXv3 and PDQv3 transactions (ITI-44, ITI-45, ITI-46, ITI-47)
· Support for interactive continuation, unsolicited fragmentation and segment fragmentationof HL7v2 messages in IHE transactions
· Translation of messages between HL7v2 and HL7v3for PIX/PIXv3 and PDQ/PDQv3, inclusive corresponding DSL support
· DSL support for .intercept(beanName)
· Experimental Maven 3 support added
· OSGi support for ATNA auditing and shared camel components for PIX (pix-iti8, xds-iti-8, pix-iti9, pix-iti10), PIXv3 (pixv3-iti44, xds-iti44, pixv3-iti45, pixv3-iti46), PDQ (pdq-iti21, pdq-iti22), PDQv3 (pdqv3-iti47) and XDS (xds-iti14, xds-iti15, xds-iti16, xds-iti18, xds-iti41, xds-iti42, xds-iti43) transactions as OSGi services.
· New OSGi IHE tutorial
· Added Iterator functions to the HL7v2 DSL
· Camel version upgrade to 2.2.0.
· ActiveMQ version changed to 5.3.0 to prevent message duplicates
· Updated ATNA Auditing (all accepted Change Proposals are now supported)
· Added ATNA authentication failure auditing for MLLP-based endpoints
· Corrected internal package structures of commons-ihe-xds-iti15/16/18/41/42/43
· See also this post
· Various fixes in pom.xml files (removed duplicate dependencies and migrated deprecated properties)
· Bundle plug-in now supports capabilities to parse spring configuration files for imports
· Java 1.6 now officially required for building ipf (was previously implicitly required by code)
· New rule on calculating ipf-bundle versions is deployed. The qualifier is no longer considered to be part of the ImportPackage-Version dependency (only the first three digits)
· New Spring (2.5.6.A) and Spring-DM (1.2.0) framework versions deployed
· New org.apache.felix.maven-bundle-plugin version 2.0.0 deployed
· The behavior of the basic extender changed that it now honors already installed bundles
· Improved performance of XSD validator
· Improved PIX/PDQ custom HL7 message definitions
· Discontinued support of URL parameter soap11 in Web Service-based IHE components
· Better support for IntelliJ IDEA to ensure all maven pom files can be used without changes
· Reduced the number of IHE related artifacts
· BidiMappingServiceConfigurerrenamed to BidiMappingServiceOsgiConfigurer. BidiMappingServiceConfigurer now used for non-OSGi environments.
· Support classes for Web Service-based IHE transactions, previously located in org.openehealth.ipf.platform.camel.ihe.xds.coreand org.openehealth.ipf.commons.ihe.xds.core, have been factored out to org.openehealth.ipf.platform.camel.ihe.wsand
org.openehealth.ipf.commons.ihe.wsrespectively. Moreover, a few CXF interceptors have been renamed to obey a naming convention.
· Custom HL7 v2 message definitions for ITI-9 and ITI-21/22 have been moved from platform-camel-ihe-pix-iti9and platform-camel-ihe-pdq-coreto commons-ihe-pixpdq. The accessors by field name (such as QBP_Q21#getWhatDomainsReturned()) have been changed to align with the definition of the standard message structures.
· Renamed the DSL extension setProperty to setExchangeProperty (fix for issue #314)
Many thanks to all who contributed!
Give it a try - we welcome your feedback!
The release notes are available at:
Boris Stanojevic | R&D ProfessionalGate
InterComponentWare AG | Industriestraße 41 | 69190 Walldorf (Baden) | Germany
Tel.: +49 (0) 6227 385 557 | Fax: +49 (0) 6227 385 491
[hidden email] | www.icw.de| www.lifesensor.com
Vorstand: Peter Kirschbauer (Vors.), Jörg Stadler / Aufsichtsratsvors.: Prof. Dr. Christof Hettich
Firmensitz: 69190 Walldorf, Industriestraße 41 / AG Mannheim HRB 351761 / USt.-IdNr.: DE 198388516
Ipf-developer mailing list
|Free forum by Nabble||Edit this page|